- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 (18 x 14–inch) sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups thinly sliced plum tomato
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
3. Cut phyllo sheets in half crosswise. Working with 1 phyllo sheet half at a time (cover remaining dough to keep from drying), place phyllo sheet on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat phyllo sheet with cooking spray. Repeat with 2 more layers of phyllo. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture. Repeat layers 5 times, ending with 2 phyllo sheets. Coat top phyllo sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture. Pat tomato slices with a paper towel. Arrange tomato slices on top of cheese, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle with onions and the remaining 6 tablespoons cheese mixture. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle with basil leaves.