Recipe (Adapted from Giada De Laurentiis)
- 1 pound large button mushrooms, trimmed, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2-ounce piece Parmesan
In a medium salad bowl, mix together the mushrooms and parsley.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and lemon juice until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add the oil mixture to the salad bowl and toss until all the ingredients are coated. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the Parmesan on top and serve.