1 pound Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless
1 cup Orange Juice, Freshly Squeezed (took 7 oranges for me)
3 cloves Garlic, Pressed
1 Tablespoon Herbes De Provence
2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
1 Tablespoon Chipotle Chile Powder
1. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Place chicken in a 9×13 inch Pyrex baking dish.
3. Pour orange juice over chicken breasts.
4. In a small bowl, combine garlic, herbes de provence, agave, salt and chipotle, then rub mixture onto chicken breasts.
5. Marinate chicken in refrigerator, time permitting, for up to 5 hours.
6. Place chicken breasts on a plate, and reserve marinade.
7. Grill each side of chicken on barbecue until chicken is cooked through.
8. Cook marinade, bringing to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 10-15 minutes.
9. Serve chicken with marinade.