OK Now on with the Recipe I made before I made these cupcakes…
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
1) In a large skillet or frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat.
Under cook slightly,
the bacon will continue to cook once in the oven.
2) Lightly butter 6 standard-sized muffin cups.
3) Use a rolling pin or your hands to slightly flatten each bread slice then use a cookie cutter, jar top or cup to cut into 6, 4 1/4-inch, rounds.
4) Cut each round in half,
then press two halves into each muffin cup, the halves will overlap slightly. Make use of extra bread to patch any gaps.
5) Brush the tops of the bread in each muffin cup with melted butter.
6) Lay one bacon slice into each cup and sprinkle with a pinch of shredded cheese.
7) Crack one egg into each cup and season with salt and pepper then bake until the egg whites are just set, about 20 to 25 minutes.
8) Run a knife around cups to loosen and serve immediately.