Here we are again, another Thursday Yippee!
Here are my findings this week that I wanted to share with you all…
Yum this cake looks amazing! Tres Leches Cake
Love this blog too: http://www.bakersroyale.com/
Good advice! I know from experience!
I have been CRAVING crab cakes!
Look at this cake! Vanilla Blackberry-Mascarpone Cake for Two sooooo pretty!
So I have recently discovered Quinoa and I am on a search for as many yummy quinoa recipes as I can. Here is one that looks yummy quinoa cakes
Another Quinoa recipe for you Avocado Quinoa Salad with Chipotle Lime Dressing
MMMM now for some cupcakes! Fresh Strawberry Buttercream Cupcakes
Normy would LOVE these! He loves Cannoli’s! Mini Cannoli Cream Cups
This looks amazing and sounds amazing! Filet Mignon with Herbed Butter and a Zinfandel Reduction
Another Quinoa recipe. Cheesy Quinoa Cakes with Spicy Lemon Aioli
My 1st job was making sandwiches! I make a pretty mean sandwich now! and I LOVE making sandwiches and I want to make this one! MMM California Club with Chipotle Mayo (Homemade)
Here’s is another for you from the same blog: Big Barbecue Burgers
I love this blog too! The pictures on here make my mouth water!
MMM I love Pierogies! Caramelized Onion, Cheddar, and Potato Pierogies
This sounds good! Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
I think this would be good for breakfast…Asparagus + Eggs
Blueberries and Lemon go so well together!
7 Rules of Life (love this)
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything, give it time.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is about.
- Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
- Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Need to make these for my Norman! He LOVES Mangos! mango cupcakes