Got the recipe from here
Who would have thought all these ingredients mixed together would make for some yummy drumsticks…
Preheat oven to 350F.
- 1 jar Apricot Preserves
- ½ cup Ketchup
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Hot Sauce
- 3 pounds Drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small saucepan, combine preserves, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until preserves are melted.
- Arrange drumsticks in a single layer on a 13 x 9″ baking pan.
- Pour sauce over drumsticks, turning to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is done, spooning sauce over drumsticks while baking.