Got the recipe from here
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I greased and floured my loaf pan and set aside.
and toss to combine.
beating well after each addition.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup plain yogurt, regular or low-fat (I used Greek yogurt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I greased and floured my loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the blueberries and lemon zest and toss to combine.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the yogurt then the dry ingredients, mixing only until incorporated and being careful not to crush the blueberries.
- Scoop batter into your loaf pan and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting gently onto a plate and cut into thick slices