my friend Karen made me this dressing one night and I fell in LOVE with it instantly! So tangy and sweet! Best Vinaigrette I’ve had!
It’s my go to Vinaigrette dressing!
1 Cup canola oil
- 3/4 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon each chives,
- shallot, garlic – minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- 1 Cup canola oil
- pulse all ingredients, except the oil in a food processor (I used my hand blender) until combined
- While food processor is running, drizzle the oil in.
- Chill and serve.