Got the inspiration for this recipe from my friend Karen! She has made these balls before and so I asked her for the recipe! GOOD STUFF! I know, I know, Chili sauce and grape jelly yuck right! I’m telling you these are so good! You won’t be able to eat just one ball! You want to eat all the balls! (yep I’m being inappropriate)
Cook on low 3-4 hours.
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 3 (1 lb) bags frozen cocktail meatballs
- Combine first three ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat until warm.
- Dump meatballs in crock pot
- and pour sauce over.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours.