1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons pickled ginger
1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1 1/2 pounds chicken drumsticks
tossing halfway through.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pickled ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- In a glass dish, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha sauce, sugar, ginger, and sesame oil.
- Grab a baking dish and place chicken in dish and pour sauce over chicken
- Marinate 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens, 35-40 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through.