I was told by my Facebook friend Rosaline that I HAD to make this recipe! So I did! Glad I did too cause it was YUMMY!
2 cups Plain, Unflavored Yogurt
2 cloves (to 3 Cloves) Garlic, minced
Parsley, To Taste
1 whole (juice Of) Lemon
Salt To Taste
2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
Butter (1 Pat For Each Piece Of Chicken)
- 2 cups Plain, Unflavored Yogurt
- 2 cloves (to 3 Cloves) Garlic, minced
- Parsley, To Taste
- 1 whole (juice Of) Lemon
- Chicken Legs (or Thighs, Etc.)
- Salt To Taste
- 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- Butter (1 Pat For Each Piece Of Chicken)
- Pour yogurt into a medium bowl.
- add garlic to the yogurt.
- Chop up a small amount of fresh parsley and add it to the yogurt. (I also decided to add a little dill as well)
- Add lemon juice. Mix together to combine.
- Rinse chicken and pat it dry.
- Sprinkle with (kosher) salt.
- In another bowl, place the bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle with salt and stir lightly. (I also added a little Cajun seasoning to my bread crumbs)
- Butter a baking dish.
- place the chicken, one piece at a time into the yogurt mixture.
- Turn it over thoroughly to coat.
- Then roll the chicken in the Panko bread crumbs.
- Cover each piece thoroughly with bread crumbs
- and place in the baking dish.
- Place a slice of butter over the large part of each chicken piece.
- Cover with foil
- and bake in a 350º oven for 1 to 1 ¼ hours, removing the foil for the last 15 minutes of cooking. When the chicken is nice and golden, remove from the oven and enjoy!