Got the recipe from here
1 pound boneless pork chops
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp corn starch
4 Tbsp peanut oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
8-12 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1 to 2-inch pieces, you can include green and white parts
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Set aside and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 4 Tbsp peanut oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 8-12 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1 to 2-inch pieces, you can include green and white parts
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- I cut my pork chops into chunks.
- Remove fat, and cube meat into bite size chunks.
- do this until all your pork is chopped up
- Add the soy sauce, sugar,and corn starch
- into a large bowl
- and whisk to combine.
- Add the pork chunks to the bowl
- Mix pork with the marinade and toss to coat completely.
- Set aside and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok and turn to high heat.
- When the oil is hot (shimmering not smoking) add the garlic and stir-fry for about 15 seconds.
- Then add the pork and stir-fry until the pork changes color, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the green onions and continue to stir-fry for about another couple of minutes
- Turn off the heat and stir in the sesame oil, if using.
- Serve nice and hot over jasmine rice