I saw this recipe online and I just loved the pictures, so I HAD to make it…Check out her recipe.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grab a saucepan and add the vinegar, sugar and water to pan and bring it to a boil.
- Once you bring it to a boil set aside to cool.
- Peel and slice the cucumbers and onion
- Add the cucumbers to a bowl add onion
- and then add the fresh (yummy) dill
- Generously season salad with salt and pepper.
- now take the cooled vinegar mixture and pour over the cucumbers.
- Give it a good stir
- place salad in fridge and let it chill for a good hour
- After an hour, serve