Got the inspiration for this recipe from my friend Karen! We went to her house for dinner one night and she had made a creamy cucumber salad and holy yum! I fell in love! So when I love something that I try for the 1st time, I have to make it myself!
So here is how I made my creamy cucumber salad:
So I used:
Freshly ground black pepper
2 cucumbers (I used English Cucumber because they are my fav) if you use regular cucumbers, maybe use 3
stir together with the cucumbers, really well
stir everything together again
refrigerate until you are ready to eat.
Then serve it up!
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Dill
- Lemon juice
- Creole Seasoning
- 2 cucumbers (I used English Cucumber because they are my fav) if you use regular cucumbers, maybe use 3
- Peel the cucumbers
- Then slice them up, you can do them thin or thick, whatever you like
- then cut the sliced pieces in 1/2
- Place the cucumber slices into a medium-sized bowl
- then grab another, small bowl and add about 1/2 a cup of mayonnaise,
- and then add 1 tsp of lemon juice
- then about 1/2 a tbsp of chopped, fresh dill
- stir that all together
- Season your cucumbers with salt, and pepper to taste
- add the mayonnaise mixture to the cucumbers
- stir together with the cucumbers, really well
- then sprinkle some chives over the cucumbers (about a tsp)
- then stir the chives in and then season with the creole seasoning, 1 tsp.
- stir everything together again
- refrigerate until you are ready to eat.
- Then serve it up!