Anybody who knows Cracker Barrel knows all about their hash-brown casserole! It is the best thing ever! So one day my friend Karen was having people over for a breakfast and she asked me to bring a dish, so I decided that I wanted to make hash-brown casserole to bring because it is OH so good!!!
Got the inspiration for this recipe from here
Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
bake for 45 minutes or until browned on top.
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Grab a big bowl and add the ingredients. Starting with the hash-browns, then add in the melted butter, then add in the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, then onion, then the cheese, season with salt & pepper, to taste
- Mix everything together. Then add everything to your baking pan (I sprinkled a little more pepper over the top of mine) bake for 45 minutes or until browned on top and serve up nice and hot!