Was looking online one day for a breakfast muffin besides blueberry muffins. So I found these…Recipe
(I tippled this recipe because I made it for a big crowd, so that’s why there are so many sausage links)
1/2 pound breakfast sausage, cooked and cut into small pieces
1 and 1/2 cups milk
4 tablespoons white vinegar
2 cups all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
Maple syrup for drizzling
Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Bake 15-16 minutes, or until done.
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 and 1/2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Maple syrup for drizzling
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook breakfast sausage
- and cut into small pieces.
- In a bowl combine milk with vinegar and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add in eggs, milk, vanilla and melted butter and stir to combine.
- Spray muffin tins with Pam non-stick cooking spray
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 of the way full.
- place 1 sausage piece in the middle of each muffin cup with the batter
- Bake 15-16 minutes, or until done.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve up nice and hot